Volunteering with the Sarnia Police Service
Thank you for expressing an interesting becoming a volunteer with the Sarnia Police Service’s Community Policing Program.
Sarnia Police Service Community Policing volunteers act in a support capacity to our officers in large community activities such as parades, festivals, special events, etc. on as-needed basis.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Pass a security clearance check
- Participate in a personal interview
- Complete an introductory training program
- During regular business hours
- A piece of valid photo government ID will be required for viewing at that time
- Health cards and social insurance number cards are not accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact #1-519-344-8861, ext. 6145
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted, we thank you at this time for applying.
Record Department Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm.