Reporting A Collision 2016-11-03T22:54:56+00:00

By law the following collisions must be reported to the Police:

–  Where persons are injured
–  Where damage exceeds a combined value of $2,000.00 OR where there is damage to highway property (poles, guard rails, etc.)
–  In property-damage only collisions, citizens can exchange information and then may have up to 48 hours to report to Sarnia Police, rather than police attending.